Place: 22, Ippokratous Str. – Athens
Company: DEVERIKOS ETTE SA
Project planning time: May 1965
Construction date: May 1966
Planner: DEVERIKOS ETTE SA
Description: Located on the junction of Ippokratous and Navarinou streets, in the commercial center of Athens, just 10 minutes walking distance from Kolonaki. Building consists of:
1) Two underground floors of parking space of 160 vehicles, 1.620 sq.m.
2) Shops in ground level, 550 sq.m., in stoa of 67m long and 4 m wide on Ippokratous Str.
3) Mezzanine store, 190 sq.m.
4) Offices in 6 floors, total area of 4.407 sq.m.
5) Plot of 911 sq.m., 67m building façade on Ippokratous Str. & 32m on Navarinou Str.
This Palace was built in 1965 by our company for an exclusive use of offices and shops. It has been fully renovated in 2008 under the most modernizing standards. Even more, the company focused on energy saving and functionality issues.